Anything under the sun.
harislukman

Where to invest for 2016

Post by harislukman » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:42 am

2015 just ended with many stories behind it including but not limited to
1. Global/emerging market economic slowdown
2. China stock market volatility
3. Yuan devaluation
4. End with US finally raise its interest rates for the first time since the subprime crisis

Equity market may be bumpy and volatile in 2016. So where to invest in 2016? found this best investments for 2016 article. Hope it helps.

Maura

Re: Where to invest for 2016

Post by Maura » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:33 pm

North Park Residences
North Park ResidencesA 920 units Yishun New Condo launch by Frasers Centrepoint, structured on top of a modern Integrated Transport Hub that will boast a Bus Interchange, Mall, a Community Hub and a Town Plaza to allow residents an improved way of life with absolute convenience. This is likely to be the best Yishun New Launch of 2015 and will be the upcoming Icon of Yishun Central.
Key Selling Points:

NorthPark Residences- A Rare Integrated Condo by Frasers Centrepoint: MRT, Mall, Bus Interchange, Yishun Cinema, Community Centre All-In-One.
Yishun Central redevelopment that will be spectacular for residents and shoppers alike.
Highly-Desired private condominium living atop the new facelifted largest mall in the North, the North Point City mall, with the Yishun MRT and new air-conditioned Bus Interchange at their doorstep.
Minutes walk to Yishun MRT under a fuly-sheltered walkway.
Minutes drive to the nearby Khoo Teck Puat Hospital. More information in this link.
Proudly Developed by Renowned Developer Frasers Centrepoint known for many successful projects.
http://www.northparkresidences.com.sg/n ... esidences/

ShengChang

Re: Where to invest for 2016

Post by ShengChang » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:33 pm

hiii
i thought to invest in realestate somedays before and i found one best way that is Sturdee Residences.
i visited over here and it was awsome place located in nice environment.
u people can also try :)